Monday, September 3, 2012

Intro

INTRODUCTION

My name is Sheila Olsen and I am a student at University of Texas at El Paso studying Business Administration with a minor in Accounting. The purpose of this blog is to maintain my information and discussion relating to materials from my ENGL1313 course.
I will attach information I obtain from my course so that discussion or thought material relates to the subject matter. There are various websites with additional materials and possibly other links from my blog as well. As I research not only for materials for this blog, but I will include my research or ideas pertaining to my course work. 
My writing experience is limited to technical writing obtained from my prior job as a court reporter, but I hope to gain insights and additional experience to broaden my writing and reading. If you have any insightful recommendations, please address them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment